WHY JOHN BOADU AND CHAIRMAN WONTUMI
FEBRUARY 23, 2022
As the adage goes
(1) EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER
(2) if misunderstanding intervenes fraternal, consangeneous or affine relations does that warrants an intruder to take what belongs to us?
(3) Assuming without admitting, even if General JB and Wontumi perpetrated some flaws as perceived by some party people, in the end we won the election however slim or unsatisfactory it was, the solution is not to unseat them.
As human as we are, we are bound to make mistakes and make corrections as we progress the basis for the saying
EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER.
Without making mistakes no one can be a good teacher experienced and advisor because we advise, teach and become experience or perfect on what we have gone through making corrections of our mistakes.
The Good people of NPP trust me as we learn from our mistakes, if we maintain the key players in 2020 elections especially John Boadu and
Wontumi breaking the 8 “shall” be as easy as biting egg.
Now, attitudinally, compare chairman wontumi today to chairman wontumi in 2020, how do you see him?
Do the assessment yourself.
Compare General John BOADU today to John Boadu of 2020, how do you see him?
Do the assessment yourself.
WHAT IS CRITICAL IN MAINTAINING THE KEY
PLAYERS IN 2020
Maintaining the 🔑 key players General John BOADU and Chairman Wontumi is more advantageous in breaking the 8 because
(1) their leadership have given NPP two victories consecutively –
2016 and 2020.
(2) they have surpassed making grievous mistakes and have made their corrections by learning more strategies to break the 8 with ease.
WHY NEW GENERAL SECRETARY AND ASHANTI REGIONAL CHAIRMAN NOT NEEDED
(1) New ones are novice(inexperienced) Ashanti Region as the heartbeat and election winning decider of NPP, going for 2024 critical and crucial elections NPP should not think of first time chairman at all if only we are determined to break the 8 in a like manner as the General Secretary. Reasons:
(1) in Ghana not elsewhere when have GFA chosen a first time and novice coach to coach The blacks tars? Never! Why? Because new ones are inexperienced and would mar the success of the Black Stars
(2) Has Ghana ever changed a successful Black Star Coach? No! Why? Because the team’s ultimate interest is for a success and the team has succeeded why changing a successful coach? We maintain him and help to correct his mistakes.
Substitute the coach for JOHN BOADU
(3) Bringing in new Ashanti Regional Chairman and General Secretary, they are now coming to.
(1) study the political terain of Ashanti Region and Ghana and form their first time team, design their first time plans, strategies and tactics besides mobilize resources to face Mahama and Asiedu Nketia hahaha! Are you sure this is what NPP wants?
For the General Secretary, his jurisdiction is Ghana. Are you sure it is prudent to get new and novice General Secretary for election 2024 to break the 8? Not at all!
Maintaining Chairman Wontumi for Ashanti and John BOADU as General SECRETARY shall give NPP landslide victory in 2024.
NPP NEVER THINK OF NEW ASHANTI REGIONAL CHAIRMAN AND GENERALSECRETARY NEVER at all!!!