Just after this big reptile had swallowed the unidentified boy, the neighbourhood and some security officials rushed to rescue the victim but all proofed futile.
The lifeless body of the young man was found in the belly of the poisonous creature after the people have finished bisecting it.
circumstance as to why and how the guy got engulfed by the python is still not known.
WATCH VIDEO BUT YOU ARE ADVISED OF VIEWERS DISCRETION.
See also asem aba!😳🙆: Supreme Court directs Registrar to serve NDC MP James Quayson as Individual, not MP